If you decided to use email marketing to promote your business, then let me congratulate you on this very wise decision.
You might have read over the internet the buzz created by this type of marketing, and I’m sure you have already learned that “The money is in your list” – this is 100% true.
Even though email marketing is a very powerful way to transform leads into hungry buyers many are discouraged to use this technique because of the time they need to invest in it. A recent study has showed that about 75 % of people who use email marketing need between 15 and 50 hours per week to handle it.
If you’re like me, then you’re a very busy person who can’t afford to spend that much time just on email marketing. So this is why I decided to make a list of the good advantages brought by Mailloop 7. 0. , the best email marketing software on the net.
1. You get an opt-in form template which comes with full instructions so you can easily add it to your site.
2. It automatically stores mostly all email saving you precious time and headaches.
3. It e-mails new subscribers a welcome message just moments after opting in. No more preparing and sending e-mails to hundreds, even thousands of subscribers manually.
4. Mailloop gives you attractive looking templates to use for your newsletter so that it looks friendlier to your subscribers.
5. It keeps your e-mail safe from spam complaints, blacklists or filters so that it doesn’t get trashed.
6. You can schedule your promotions so that you can go on your vacation without worrying about interrupting campaigns.
7. You can use as many autoresponders as you need, create as many campaigns, write as many emails as you wish … the sky’s the limit.
8. Manage all of this from a complete user-friendly control panel.